Sunday, February 12, 2017

Book Review: For the Record by Regina Jennings

I received a complimentary copy of this book by Bethany House Publishers for my honest review.



The town and townspeople in the book were all very quirky and it made for a fun read. If you're an avid reader then you most likely love writing and journalism as well, which is the main characters passion, and that definitely increases enjoyment for the reader.

While the book was fun to pick and read I did not find myself dying to get back to it. Regina Jennings chooses very interesting scenarios for her plots and sometimes it can take me a while to even get into them. That is the reason for the three stars instead of four.

Otherwise, the pace of the story was good, the two main characters were definitely enjoyable and their romance fun to follow, of course.

I liked the "lesson" of the story, which was Joel's story line. Standing up for yourself in the face of unfair accusations is so important for anyone to learn to do and I promote that in everything. I would give a recommendation for this book because of that alone.



No comments:

Post a Comment