Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Book Review: When God Made You by Matthew Paul Turner

I received a complimentary copy of this book by bloggingforbooks.com for my honest review.



When God Made You is a beautiful written and illustrated, lyrical, moving message to young children about how individualistic and special they are to God. 

The second line alone shows you what a treat you're in for: An incredible you, a you all your own, a you unlike anyone else ever known.

That is just a sample of how sweet the book is - it barely touches how moving the words are. The book would be incomplete without the illustrations. Gorgeous, sweeping colors amidst a theme of beautiful fantasy.

This is just the kind of message I want my children to grow up with. Not only are they precious to God, but they're unique, and have a special purpose in life. 

Both the writing and illustrations are five stars and I'd definitely recommend this book for your own children's library. 

No comments:

Post a Comment